Monday, June 22, 2009

Skummy bob

He might look nasty but he is really nice. I had found him at http://www.nicebunny.com which you can go check out there too. There some other headkase series which you can download and build if you feel skummy is a bit to naughty for your liking. Some more of the series will be added as I go along. Skummy sometimes reminds me of the days that I feel when some one gets on my nerves, so I just look at him and then calm down. He comes complete with axe although note please read the instructions first as I did not know you can use the a straw to make his head turn but then again I prefer the stuck on approach to it. Will see if there are other links you can go to, to have a look at more of his works otherwise just jump on the link above (not physicaly though please as we don't want to break the PC now).

No comments:

Post a Comment